Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Will Not Apologize

If someone doesn't like me, no matter their reason, fine. If anyone expects me to apologize for who I am, what I believe, how I live or any other reason that "troubles" them, forget it.

I am who I am. I don't covet the latest fad; nor do I agree with "going along to get along." I don't let intimidation instill fear in me and the condemnation of others is simply their attempt to feel better about their own pathetic lives.

You do know the old saying about opinions, don't you?

So my fathers' only son and a few other judgemental jerks can get take their opinions elsewhere. Surely there are plenty of insecure people who interpret your holier than though persona's as love and acceptance. Seek them out because once again you need to prop up your fragile psych.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I don't know, Treesong, I like you anyway.

vlad said...

Good for you, tree.
I agree. Like that other famous fellow Popeye, I am what I am.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Sweet!!! Thorough yet succinct.

Salinte!

Cygnus

SHARON said...

You go girl.

chinasyndrome said...

Be who you gotta be!

China
III

HermitJim said...

Just be who you are, my friend! We like you that way!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi, been lurking here for while. Really been enjoying reading your blog.
notlim

Anonymous said...

Everything okay there? Beth