Thursday, December 30, 2010

My 2011 Contract

Following is the 2011 Contract sent to my by a friend. I've emailed it to a few of you but this morning woke up thinking, "I think everyone needs this."


After serious & cautious consideration... your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2011


It was a very hard decision to make... So try not to screw it up!!!


My Wish for You in 2011


May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.


May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.


May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!


May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy


May the problems you had, forget your home address!


In simple words ..............


May 2011 be the best year of your life!!!




Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Sixbears said...

You brought a smile to my face. Wish the same for you and yours.

HermitJim said...

Sounds pretty good to me!

You have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Treesong,

Nice wishes for a new year. Same to you, Sweetie and your dad!

Glad you are able to start a new year in a new home in a new area - a fresh beginning without the drama of your Yooper neighbors!

NOW you're south of the bridge you are even CLOSER to me. Perhaps we can get together, swap stories, share encouragement and have some fun!

MaMaBear in the Mitten