Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Down The Drain

So the big wigs want to borrow $300 billion from the Arabs to tide the automakers over. And a guest post on JWR's blog predicts what I've long expected.

God, when will the insanity end?

According to my reading of the Bible, maybe at the Rapture.

In the meantime, the crap still swirls round and round until it becomes background noise. "That sound?" you ask. "Just the life being sucked out of humanity."

At this point our "leaders" and financial misfits need an enema.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad isn't it?

But me, I think they need some rope ;(

HermitJim said...

It's certainly worrisome to read the news anymore! It's a very helpless feeling, for sure.

I only wish that I had seen the light a long, long time ago.

Oh well, better late than never!

treesong said...

To be publicly drawn and quartered would be more to my liking.

Mayberry said...

Drawn and quartered WHILE getting an enema! I knew I liked you for a reason....... The insanity will not end until the sheeple wake up and make a stand. But by the time that happens, I fear it will be too late.....